Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Lonely

Lonely.. camner leh lonely kan tibe2..? Post yg tadi tu mcm post yg agak down kan bunyiknye, but this one is kinda .. consoling myself. Oh right back to the topic... Lonely. Korang mesti terpikir caner lah with all the gadgets we have, fb, twitter,  blog, youtube bla bla bla, how can you be lonely? Well sometimes, we spend so much time on all these gadgets that, 'quality time' that we suppose to spend with out loved one mcm terbantut..hence the feeling of loneliness... oh well...Aku nak share something, about a friend, well I known her for very very long, and now she kind of disappeared from my life. Apa silap aku, aku pon tak tahu. Aku msg, baik2 jer ayat aku tu, xdela rude ke ape, but she never replied me back. Aku pon x paham la, where did we go wrong. If you are reading this post, you know who you are, just decency to reply pon apa lah salahnya.
So anyway, I'm waiting for my bestie Ms K, to come home from work. It's getting really lonely here.

No comments:

Post a Comment